Bialetti Brikka Induction 4 Cups
- USD: 2,735.85$
Brikka Induction by Bialetti brings the unmistakable pleasure of real espresso coffee to your induction hob. Brikka Induction is a unique coffee maker that allows you to prepare a coffee exactly like one from a coffee bar: creamy, intense and full-bodied.
To ensure maximum creaminess, fill the boiler up to the mark indicated inside and then continue as you have always been used to. In just a few minutes, Bialetti Brikka Induction, with its unique, patented system, will prepare a creamy sugar-ready coffee: add in a teaspoon and you will see it settle on the crema and then slowly slide to the bottom, ready to add a sweet touch to your break.
The Brikka induction only comes in one size. The 4 Cup is perfect for sharing between two people – or for a big coffee drinker!
Makes a concentrated rich espresso-style coffee with crema (if coffee is sufficiently fresh)
Suitable for gas & electric stovetops (not induction)
Easy to wash – by hand with warm water (not dishwasher safe)
Stainless steel body
Heat & burn proof silicone handle
Patented pressure valve
How to Use:
1. Fill heater with cold water by using the graduated measuring cup supplied.
2. Insert the funnel filter into the heater.
3. Fill the funnel filter with ground coffee for Moka, without pressing it down, taking care not to leave coffee powder on the rim of the coffee maker.
4. Screw the upper part on the heater and tighten well, without pressing too much and avoiding to force the handle.
5. Put the coffee maker on the heat source. In case of flame, prevent it from going beyond the rim of the coffee unit. In case of induction/electric/ceramic glass plate, do not use the highest heat.
6. In few minutes a small amount of coffee will start coming out and the typical puff of Brikka, signalling the beginning of froth formation, will be heard.
7. After few seconds, make sure froth formation has been completed inside the upper part.
8. Pour coffee into the cups, evenly distributing the coffee and froth.
Designed to enhance your coffee drinking experience, the Brikka Induction is equipped with a special patented valve that regulates just the right amount of pressure, producing the perfect froth every time.
The Bialetti Brikka Induction is a new, improved version of the classic Moka Express for those who want to get something as close to genuine espresso as they can at home. While classic moka pots like the Moka Express & Venus can provide a very tasty coffee, the one thing they can’t do is produce a good crema – for some the ultimate sign of high quality espresso.
The reason that traditional moka pots can’t produce crema is that they provide much less pressure than an espresso machine. To address this, Bialetti designed the Brikka which includes a valve that provides more pressure and produces a shot with crema, provided that you are using coffee that is very fresh and roasted to an espresso profile. It also should yield a more full-bodied drink regardless of what coffee you use.
The Brikka also features a small opening in the lid that prevents condensation from forming and unintentionally diluting your coffee. This ensures you get maximum richness and strength in the final product.
|Dimensions||16.5 × 19 × 12 cm|